« Back to Blog

Easy Ways to Save Money During Hard Times [Video]

The truth is, times are tough for a lot of people. But there is a bright spot: Saving a little money here and there can actually add up to a lot in the long run. Better yet, there are some super easy ways to stash some cash.

Of course, bringing your lunch to work, putting spare change in a piggy bank and depositing used cans or bottles can help you save up. But there's a far more fun alternative: Paid online surveys.

Opinion Outpost members have the chance to earn hundreds of dollars taking paid online surveys on interesting topics and products. Invites arrive directly into your inbox, and can be taken at any time that's convenient. You earn points every time you complete a survey - points that can then be redeemed for cash through PayPal right on Opinion Outpost’s website.

We were curious how our members use the money they earn - so we asked them in a mini-poll about whether or not they save it. As it turns out, a whopping 75 percent of the members polled do - while the remaining 25 percent are more eager to spend their rewards right away.

Ready to get paid for your opinions? Join Opinion Outpost today - and start building up that rainy day fund!

« Back to Blog
Join for free!

Why sign up?

Nobody's voice is as powerful as yours. As a consumer, you are uniquely positioned to share your perspective with businesses, telling them what you expect in order for them to receive your money in a transaction. So, why not make money online by taking surveys that provide information to your favorite company?