« Back to Blog

Are you focused on earning money? [video]

Did you know companies and universities will pay you to attend focus groups to share your opinion on a topic? It's a great way for brands to measure a consumer's response and participants are often paid for their participation.

If this interests you, but you don't want to leave your home, try taking paid surveys online at Opinion Outpost. You sign up for free, and receive invites to surveys right to your inbox. You can give your opinion on many different topics, and impact the decisions of industry leaders in various high profile companies.

We asked nearly seven thousand Opinion Outpost members earning money in paid surveys if they've ever participated in a focus group, and 35% confirmed they have. Maybe the remaining 65% just prefer earning money from their couch? We may never know for sure, but we do know we want you to check out Opinion Outpost for free. Sign up at no cost using the box to the right.


« Back to Blog
Join for free!

Why sign up?

Nobody's voice is as powerful as yours. As a consumer, you are uniquely positioned to share your perspective with businesses, telling them what you expect in order for them to receive your money in a transaction. So, why not make money online by taking surveys that provide information to your favorite company?